Wardrobe getting a little stale? Ready for a cozy fall fashion fix? Come swap your stuff at WOO! Join us for a clothing swap party -- all monetary proceeds will support WOO and the leftover clothes will go to My Sister’s Place Women’s Center. All womxn and nonbinary folks are invited!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- $5 entry - pay at the door
- You can bring and/or take as many items as you want
- Bring your own shopping bag
- All clothing of all sizes welcome, as well as any accessories and jewelry
- NO used undies, books, or housewares, and generally nothing gross
- Items will be separated by type for easier browsing
- All clothes must be CLEAN!
- Tables, mirrors, and munchies provided
- When it’s over, we’ll donate your leftovers for you!
WANT TO HELP OUT EVEN MORE?
We need a few volunteers for this event. We are looking for 1-2 people to come 30 min early and help sort the clothes by type as they come in. We also need 2-3 people to stay 30 min to an hour late and help sort the leftovers into bags for donation. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in volunteering.